[Corpora-List] CFP: Second AfricaNLP Workshop EACL2021

Hady ELSAHAR hady.elsahar at naverlabs.com
Mon Dec 14 07:08:35 CET 2020

Dear all,

We are excited to announce that the Second AfricaNLP workshop will take place on 19th/20th April, 2020, co-located with EACL 2021.

Call for Submissions We invite submissions of long (up to 8 pages) and short (up to 4 pages) research papers, resource papers, position papers, tutorial/overview papers, and system design papers. ​We emphasize the reproducibility of empirical results and accessibility of resources in assessing the quality of submissions. We grant unlimited appendix and space for the author names, as well as we encourage shorter submissions.

In the interest of inspiring more scientific discourse in non-English languages, we invite researchers to include an abstract in their home language.

Submissions will be non-archival. Dual submissions are allowed as well but must be indicated. The review process will be double-blind, hence paper submissions must be anonymized. Submissions will be accepted through the softconf platform and in PDF following the official EACL LaTeX template (zip): https://www.softconf.com/eacl2021/AfricaNLP2021

Paper submission deadline: February 5th

Further workshop details, including topics and invited speakers, are available on the website. Funding is available for one speaker of each accepted paper.

We are also working to avail opportunities for peer mentorship in the event that you are a junior researcher and/or this will be your first paper. Take a moment to join this Slack workspace and engage in the #questions and other relevant channels.

Best Regards,​ Hady Elsahar Research Scientist, Naver Labs Europe

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 12582 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20201214/06f8b9ec/attachment.txt>