[Corpora-List] approximately total number of published texts and which percentage has been so far digitized ...

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:09:10 CET 2020

John, why don't you post a few pages about such matters or nicely harass someone to do so, and I will contribute with ideas and answering questions. Right now I am living in a half way house in Germany which makes everything very complicated for me (in additiion to all C-V regulations and non sense).

I managed to read some of your work and I have questions, but right now I don't have them on the top of my head

See you,