[Corpora-List] Where are the CICLing 2018 proceedings?

George Giannakopoulos ggianna at iit.demokritos.gr
Tue Dec 8 08:56:59 CET 2020

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for the reply. Please, do share concrete dates (or estimates of dates), so that vagueness is reduced for all of us. And please, ascertain a communication channel beyond this list, so that requests and questions regarding the proceedings can be answered in due time. Thank you for working on this for so many years and thank you for remaining responsive now problems have arisen.

Best regards, George G.