[Corpora-List] Where are the CICLing 2018 proceedings?

Tristan Miller tristan.miller at ofai.at
Mon Dec 7 12:43:30 CET 2020

Greetings.

On 07/12/2020 10.23, Nikiforos Pittaras wrote:
> We hope and expect that Prof. Gelbukh will react to these problems
> efficiently and effectively, given the fact that several groups face
> similar problems.

He's posted on this list as recently as a few weeks ago, so perhaps he might use this opportunity to give everyone an update.

Regards, Tristan

-- Dr.-Ing. Tristan Miller, Research Scientist Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence (OFAI) Freyung 6/3, 1010 Vienna, Austria | Tel: +43 1 5324621 3 https://logological.org/ | https://punderstanding.ofai.at/