[Corpora-List] Where are the CICLing 2018 proceedings?

Nikiforos Pittaras pittarasnikif at iit.demokritos.gr
Mon Dec 7 10:23:44 CET 2020

Dear all,

Unfortunately this has been our experience also.

We submitted a paper to CICLING 2019, payed full registration fees,  gave a lightning talk and attended the poster session. Prior to the conference, we were informed via email by Dr. Alexander Gelbukh that our paper would be published in Springer LNCS, to which we replied in agreement. Now, 1.5 years later, we've had zero responses and/or feedback on the publication process, despite inquiries via multiple emails over the span of many months.

We hope and expect that Prof. Gelbukh will react to these problems efficiently and effectively, given the fact that several groups face similar problems.

Best regards, N. Pittaras