[Corpora-List] Where are the CICLing 2018 proceedings?

Tristan Miller tristan.miller at ofai.at
Sun Dec 6 21:39:44 CET 2020

Dear Roman,

On 05/12/2020 22.19, Roman Klinger wrote:
> apparently, the paper links behind
> https://www.cicling.org/2018/accepted.html are not behind a password
> (anymore).

Ah, it seems you are right. Maybe whoever is responsible for that page is monitoring this list. :) I will now get to reading the articles of interest to me and hope that they will be formally published in time for me to cite them!

Regards, Tristan

-- Dr.-Ing. Tristan Miller, Research Scientist Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence (OFAI) Freyung 6/3, 1010 Vienna, Austria | Tel: +43 1 5324621 3 https://logological.org/ | https://punderstanding.ofai.at/