[Corpora-List] Where are the CICLing 2018 proceedings?

information retrieval informationretrieval684 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 00:55:44 CET 2020

Dear Roman and Tristan,

Thank you very much for pointing this matter to the community.

It is _Unfortunate_ that some of the papers accepted and 'promised' to publish separately in special issues of journals *have not been published yet*. We had paid Full registration fees for our accepted papers. Repeated request emails have been sent to the General Chair (*Prof. Alexander Gelbukh*) to take necessary steps to publish the accepted papers. However, we have not received any response from the general chair till date. We are very disappointed and assume many others are in the same position as us (waiting to get a response from the Chair/Organizing committee).

We hope that prospective authors will keep these *irregularities* in mind before submitting their papers in the upcoming CICLing conference.

Best regards, G