[Corpora-List] Where are the CICLing 2018 proceedings?

Tristan Miller tristan.miller at ofai.at
Thu Dec 3 10:53:49 CET 2020

Dear all,

According to the CICLing 2018 website at <https://www.cicling.org/2018/>, "papers accepted for full oral presentation at CICLing 2018 will be published in a proceedings volume edited by Springer in its Lecture Notes in Computer Science series". However, I cannot find any reference to the CICLing 2018 proceedings on Springer's website.

Does anyone know whether the official proceedings are available yet, and if so, where I can get these? If not, does anyone here have any further information about the publication schedule?

I'd even be content for now with reading the preprints, but the links to them at <https://www.cicling.org/2018/accepted.html> are all password-protected.

I tried writing to the CICLing 2018 organizers last week about this but have yet to receive any response.

Regards, Tristan

-- Dr.-Ing. Tristan Miller, Research Scientist Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence (OFAI) Freyung 6/3, 1010 Vienna, Austria | Tel: +43 1 5324621 3 https://logological.org/ | https://punderstanding.ofai.at/