[Corpora-List] BERT + NN finetune

s.z. aftabi s.z.aftabi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 10:49:36 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I'm already working on a two sentence classification task. I aim at using BERT as an embedding layer with a neural network on top (NN with more than one layer) then train the NN model and also finetune BERT, both with respect to the loss of classification. I appreciate your helping me find good reference or implementation about how to do that?

Best regards, S.Zahra -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 830 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200829/ebb9fd91/attachment.txt>