[Corpora-List] NeTTT Conference - Postponement Announcement

Sheila Castilho M de Sousa castils3 at mail.dcu.ie
Thu Apr 30 13:12:42 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak and the subsequent travel restrictions and with a view to protecting the health and well-being of our delegates, speakers and sponsors, we have taken the decision to postpone the NeTTT conference until July 2021.

Although we reached that decision with a heavy heart, we are still excited about our event and we hope to welcome you all on the magical island of Rhodes in July 2021.

*The new dates are the following: *

• 3-4 July 2021: Summer School on Neural Machine Translation

• 5-7 July 2021: NeTTT’2021 Conference

In addition, under the current circumstances we have decided to extend the call for abstracts and* papers deadlines* as follows:

• Submission deadline 1 (extended abstracts for proposals for oral or poster presentations): 22 January 2021

• Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 22 February 2021

• Submission deadline 2 (optional: full-length papers for publication in the e-proceedings): 2 April 2021

• Notification of acceptance of full papers: 3 May 2021

• Camera-ready versions due: 31 May 2021

*What if you have already submitted an abstract?*

Your submission will be valid and will be reviewed as per the new dates. If you wish to make any changes, you can do so until the new submission date (22 January 2021)

*What if you have already made travel arrangements? *

If you have already made travel arrangements, you will most probably be able to change your tickets and change your hotel reservation. If, however, you need a letter from us, please contact us at nettt2020 at nettt-conference.com.

More information at: https://nettt-conference.com/

We apologise for any inconvenience this postponement may cause you, but we feel that it is necessary for the health and well-being of our community.

We look forward to seeing you early July 2021.

Until then, stay safe and dream on!

~

On behalf of NeTTT’2021 chairs,

Dr Sheila Castilho, Dublin City University

Dr Vilelmini Sosoni, Ionian University

Professor Ruslan Mitkov, University of Wolverhampton

Ms Maria Sgourou, Dimetra Academy

--

*Dr. Sheila Castilho* | Post-Doctoral Researcher ADAPT Centre

Dublin City University p: +353 (0) 1 700 6719 Dublin Ireland e: sheila.castilho at adaptcentre.ie

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/adapt-centre> www.adaptcentre.ie <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sheila_Castilho> <https://twitter.com/_SheilaCastilho> <https://www.facebook.com/ADAPTCentre?fref=ts> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9--qVutTtyLyhZCJR7rY5g> <http://linkedin.com/in/sheila-castilho-0550b030> <https://twitter.com/adaptcentre>

-- __

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/_

Email Disclaimer__ **

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo. <https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>  <https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>* _

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Read more here. <https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/email-disclaimer.shtml> _ *_ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 40050 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200430/fddc7072/attachment.txt>