* Call for papers * * Paper submission due: July 10th, 2020 * Acceptance notification: July 24th, 2020 * Workshop @ ECCV 2020: August 23rd, 2020 * Quick start tutorial challenge: https://github.com/talk2car/Talk2Car/tree/master/c4av_model
We are happy to invite you to join the first ‘Commands for Autonomous Vehicles Workshop’ (C4AV) organized at ECCV2020. In this workshop, we aim to identify, and address the challenges for deploying vision-language models in practical applications.
* List of topics *
The list of workshop topics includes, but is not limited to:
- Visual Dialog
- Multi-modal feature learning
- Object Referral/Visual Grounding
- Visual Question Answering
- Zero-shot/Few-shot in multi-modal learning
- Applications in joint text/image understanding
- Autonomous driving
Participants are invited to share their work as a poster or oral presentation during the workshop.
* Submission guidelines * Authors are invited to submit a 10-14 page paper to the workshop (ECCV format, page limit is without references). All submissions will be peer-reviewed (single-blind). More information about the call for papers can be found at https://c4av-2020.github.io/ .
* Challenge *
The workshop hosts a challenge which requires participants to solve a visual grounding task within an autonomous driving setting. To help researchers get started on the challenge we provide a quick start tutorial at https://github.com/talk2car/Talk2Car/tree/master/c4av_model .
Top performing teams can win prizes and will be invited to present their work at the C4AV workshop at ECCV2020.
For more information visit https://c4av-2020.github.io/ .
The C4AV team
-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 9713 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200423/14ddd2ef/attachment.txt>