[Corpora-List] save the date: join our free interaction series "exponential science"

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Mon Apr 20 17:32:57 CEST 2020

lb kolleg.innen,

dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to invite you to a further installation of the exploration space

"brainfood. methods to inspire" interactions

with a unique series on

"exponential science. what can science learn from the transformation and demise of businesses in an era of disruption"

co-designed with our partner, the business therapist niki ernst.

date: webinar: tuesday, may 05, 14:00-16:00 workop#1: wednesday, may 06, 14:00- 16:00 workshop#2: thursday, may 07, 14.00-15.00 unconference: friday, may 08, 14:00-16:00

like each of the brainfood interactions we are aiming to apply methods and practices from other communities of practices and/or from other disciplines to our own fields, to increase insight, stimulate learning and experience growth in a participatory process.

this interaction is fully virtually designed due to COVID_19 consisting of a series of 4 interactions:

1. webinar: introduction to exponential growth strategies and the implications for science.

2. 2 interactive workshop-sessions to testrun some of the segway tools from a linear- to an exponential mindset

3. an unconference to wrap up this series. in the unconference, participants and speakers will share the stage and define the topic of the conference. ideally, some outlines will be determined, after which the participants can implement learnings into their routines and walk the talk.

every participant will receive a hard-copy certificate of an exponential thinker “moonshot business ninja”.

this event series is part of the exploreAT! project and the PROVIDEDH project at exploration space @ ACDH-CH.

further details and registration (free) :

https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/detail/event/webinar-exponential-science/

do not hesitate to come back to me for further details.

take care + enjoy:

eveline (wandl-vogt) :)

***

foundress + coordinator: exploration space @ österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) | 1040 wien. AT | wohllebengasse 12-14/2 | foundress + senior director: knowledge for humanity (k4h+) - research institute @ ars electronica affiliate: metaLAB (at) harvard @ berkman klein center for internet and society @ harvard university

https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/team/current-team/eveline-wandl-vogt/ | https://ars.electronica.art/futurelab/initiative/ars-electronica-research-institute-for-knowledge-for-humanity/ https://metalabharvard.github.io/people/eveline linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evelinewandlvogt/ | twitter: @caissarl

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5828 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200420/530d2b37/attachment.txt>