[Corpora-List] Webinar: Tove Larsson, On Learner Corpus Research and things I wish someone had told me when I was a grad student, April 23, 2020, 5pm (Sao Paulo time)

Tony Berber Sardinha tonycorpuslg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 17:07:18 CEST 2020

LAEL Webinars

This is a part of a series of webinars hosted by the Graduate Program in Applied Linguistics (LAEL), Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo, Brazil. LAEL is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2020.

http://corpuslg.org/lael_english/webinars/

Contact: Email Claudia Nunes Delfino at claudia at fatecpg.com.br

Date: April 23, 2020

Speaker: Tove Larsson, Uppsala University, Sweden; Un. Catholique Louvain, Belgium Title: On Learner Corpus Research and things I wish someone had told me when I was a grad student Time: 5pm - 6pm, Sao Paulo time

How to participate: Attendance is free. Register in advance for this webinar:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4hCLn72GSkaHT-Z4_e0pxg

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Certificates of attendance will be issued to all who participate, based on the details entered on the registration form. Therefore, please entered your name as you would like it to appear in the certificate.