[Corpora-List] SEMANTiCS 2020 || Extended Submission Deadline April 25, 2020

Sebastian Hellmann pr-aksw at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Apr 17 08:55:33 CEST 2020

Apologies for cross-posting

Dear all,

due to several requests we decided to extend the deadlines for the R&I track.

The new dates are as follows:

Abstract Submission Deadline: April 25, 2020 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time - originally April 18) Paper Submission Deadline: May 08, 2020 (11:59 pm,Hawaii time - originally May 1) Reviews due by June 08, 2020 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time - originally June 1) Notification of Acceptance: June 12, 2020 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time) Camera-Ready Paper: July 01, 2020 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time)

Once the new Abstract Deadline has expired we will open paper bidding and ask you to indicate your interest by selecting 2 - 3 papers. The final assignment will take place closely after the Paper Submission Deadline has ended.

For details please go to: https://2020-eu.semantics.cc/calls

Stay tuned and stay safe!

With kind regards, Eva Blomqvist & Paul Groth

-- R&I Track Chairs --