[Corpora-List] Official Launch + Call for Participation: COVIDSearch

Kirk Roberts kirkroberts at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:58:49 CEST 2020

(original Call for Participation below)

TREC-COVID is now officially live, with topics, deadlines, and lots of details. I'll refer you to both the official press release from NIST and OSTP: https://www.nist.gov/news-events/news/2020/04/nist-and-ostp-launch-effort-improve-search-engines-covid-19-research

...and the official website is here: https://ir.nist.gov/covidSubmit/

First deadline: April 23 at 7am.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8136 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200415/1dc5cdcf/attachment.txt>