[Corpora-List] Call for participation: QuarantinePass project

Nihal Yağmur AYDIN nihal-yagmur.aydin at unicaen.fr
Fri Apr 10 14:11:40 CEST 2020

Dear all,

We joined the "Global Hackathon" by teaming up with some members of Marie Curie Alumni Association, with my project submitted yesterday: [ https://devpost.com/software/helping-people-who-are-in-quarantine | https://devpost.com/software/helping-people-who-are-in-quarantine ]

The project is about helping those who are in quarantine, with various forms of support: mental, emotional and physical. Physical aspect is about showing exercises,whereas emotional and mental parts are currently under discussion. Moreover, there will be a multi-lingual website for our implementation and we need linguists or native speakers of some languages to help our project grow. In addition to that, we also need those who can provide feedback for us, especially, for validating our project, therefore, it can be also good to participate in our project if you are quarantined.

Please fill out this survey if you would like to contribute: [ https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B3ZSPH7 | https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B3ZSPH7 ]

Please also note that, you have to be available tomorrow for your contribution, as the project period ends this Sunday (UTC).

Thanks for your cooperation!

Best Regards,

Nihal Yağmur AYDIN

Research Engineer GREYC-CNRS-ENSICAEN Université de Caen Normandie Normandie Universitè

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1896 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200410/18c72d45/attachment.txt>