[Corpora-List] Covert Arabic PDF to txt for corpus use

Mai Zaki maizaki at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:09:08 CEST 2020

Hi all, Can anyone recommend a reliable and accurate way that can con convert PDF files in Arabic to text files (for Mac) to be used by corpus analysis software. I tried several types of software (the free trial version) with a sample to see if it works but they all failed miserably, I even tried the PDF converter package on R Studio, it worked with one file but not the other, and when it worked it still needed quite some editing. I am willing to pay to get a professional software to do it but I need to be sure that it actually works. Any advice is deeply appreciated. Thanks, Mai Zaki -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 670 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200410/cd695064/attachment.txt>