[Corpora-List] Extended Deadline WNGT 2020

Alexandra Birch a.birch at ed.ac.uk
Tue Apr 7 17:17:33 CEST 2020

We have decided to extend the WNGT deadlines as requested by organizers and participants who encountered difficulties due to the current situation with the COVID-19 virus.

As you might know, ACL 2020 is keeping the original schedule for publication of the proceedings and dates of the main conference and workshops. There is an increasing chance, hence, that all ACL events will be virtual (online), including WNGT. Stay tuned on this mailing group for updates and any discussion between organizers and participants.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wngt-info

I wish that you and your families are all in good health and safe!

Current Deadlines Scientific Programme:

* First call for papers: 11 December 2019

* Second call for papers: 20 January 2020

* Submission deadline: 6 April 2020 *13 April 2020*

* Notification of acceptance: 4 May 2020 *11 May 2020*

* Camera-ready papers due: 18 May 2020

Alexandra Birch, Edinburgh

Yannis Constas, Heriot-Watt University

Hiroaki Hayashi, CMU

Andrew Finch, Apple

Graham Neubig, CMU

Yusuke Oda, Google

Katsuhito Sudoh, NAIST

Kenneth Heafield, Edinburgh

Xian Li, Facebook ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ School of Informatics University of Edinburgh Phone +44 (0)131 650-8286

-- The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5584 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200407/8e5cd0de/attachment.txt>