[Corpora-List] Survey: "gender, language and culture: discriminatory styles"

Nihal Yağmur AYDIN nihal-yagmur.aydin at unicaen.fr
Sat Apr 4 07:11:39 CEST 2020

Dear all,

We all know about women witnessing gender inequality problems in academia, but we do not have enough data about "discriminatory expressions towards women" to understand the problem better, or develop any NLP system on it. Due to the lack of data on the issue and the need to do more research on this topic, we have to collect some data. For this reason, I kindly ask you to respond to the following survey: [ https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/758LP7L | https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/758LP7L ]

The results of this survey might be used for the projects of Marie Curie Alumni Association, and/or any scientific research associated with language and psychology.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Nihal Yağmur AYDIN

Research Engineer GREYC-CNRS-ENSICAEN Université de Caen Normandie Normandie Universitè

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1185 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200404/c6c09a89/attachment.txt>