[Corpora-List] easy in use tagger for German

Jörg Knappen j.knappen at mx.uni-saarland.de
Mon Sep 23 13:53:11 CEST 2019

There is WebLicht powered by the German CLARIN-D project at https://weblicht.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/weblichtwiki/index.php/Main_Page

A necessary requirement to use WebLicht is an academic account on a European university that is member of a national identity provider federation (sounds complicated, but chances are good that your university is already in there).

WebLicht provides an easy interface to several different taggers and lemmatizers for the German and English languages.

--Jörg Knappen