[Corpora-List] research internships opportunities at Facebook AI NLP

Juan Miguel Pino juancarabina at fb.com
Fri Sep 20 19:00:02 CEST 2019

[Apologies for cross posting]

The Facebook AI NLP group, located in Menlo Park, California, Seattle, Washington and London, UK is hiring research interns for 2020 (Winter, Summer and Fall). Applicants should be currently pursuing a PhD in NLP, Machine Learning and related fields. A strong publication record is highly preferred. The internship lasts 16 weeks, during which we expect the intern to work towards a publication. Our research spans multiple areas across NLP and deep learning, which include but are not limited to, neural machine translation, natural language understanding and generation, low-resource NLP, question answering, dialogue, information extraction, robustness and scalability of neural networks, large-scale pretraining, cross-lingual and cross-domain transfer learning, etc. If you are interested, please apply through https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/389455408403033/.

Best regards,

Juan -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3220 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190920/2c02c922/attachment.txt>