[Corpora-List] Survey for NLP-OSS 2020 Proposal

liling tan alvations at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 02:16:05 CEST 2019

Dear Corpora and NLP/MT community,

If you have been part of the NLP-OSS workshop in 2018 ( https://nlposs.github.io/) as a author, participant or program committee, we thank you for all the work and support. The workshop would not have been possible without your contribution!

For the others who's heard us for the first time, the NLP-OSS workshop is unlike the normal scientific track of academic workshop, our primary objective of this workshop is to further the sharing of insights on the engineering and community aspects of creating, developing and maintaining NLP open source software (OSS) which we seldom talk about in scientific publications. The secondary goal is to promote synergies between different open source projects and encourage cross-software comparisons.

We are re-organizing the workshop in 2020 and proposing it as a co-located even in one of the *ACL conferences.

Would you mind helping to fill up a short survey (~5 mins) about the workshop and how we can improve it? https://forms.gle/Ln9icghRaaLcsnPAA

Thank you in advance for support and the survey!

Best Regards, Liling On behalf of NLP-OSS Organizers -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1331 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190917/d590d08b/attachment.txt>