[Corpora-List] FINAL CALL FOR KONVENS 2019 KALEIDOSCOPE ABSTRACTS – deadline extended to 18 Sep 2019

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Sat Sep 14 15:23:19 CEST 2019

The Conference on Natural Language Processing (“Konferenz zur Verarbeitung natürlicher Sprache”, KONVENS) has been held regularly since 1992. The 15th KONVENS 2019 will take place on 8–11 October 2019 in Erlangen (Germany). We still accept abstracts aimed at the special KALEIDOSCOPE session until Monday, September 18.

The KALEIDOSCOPE session will consist of 10-minute presentations with thematically clustered discussions. We are looking for short original contributions such as

- squibs: ideas, thoughts, observations

- opinion pieces

- reports on ongoing research projects

- resource and software presentations

This year’s central theme for the conference is:

Bridging the gap between NLP and human understanding.

Submit your anonymous extended abstract of up to 2 pages (including references) by e-mail to

konferenz-konvens2019 at lists.fau.de

and include the keyword “KALEIDOSCOPE” in the subject line. The extended deadline is

Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 23:59 CEST

You will receive feedback until Monday, 23 September 2019. Camera-ready copies are due on Monday, 30 September 2019.

The abstracts will be published in a separate section of the KONVENS proceedings. Please follow the instructions for regular submissions – templates, including example files and detailed formatting instructions, are available for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word. Regardless of the system you use, submissions should always be made in PDF. Please see

https://2019.konvens.org/submission

for the template files and further instructions. If you have an option, we recommend that you use the LaTeX version.

KONVENS 2019 WEBSITE

http://2019.konvens.org/