[Corpora-List] [CFP] The 3rd AffCon Workshop and Shared Task @ AAAI20

#KOKIL JAIDKA# KOKI0001 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Thu Sep 12 07:29:22 CEST 2019

Analysis of content to measure affect and its experiences is a growing multidisciplinary research area that still has little cross-disciplinary collaboration. The artificial intelligence (AI) and computational linguistics (CL) communities are making strides in identifying and measuring affect from user signals especially in language, while the human-computer interaction (HCI) community independently explores affect through user experience evaluations. Consumer psychology and marketing pursues a different direction to ground affect in its theoretical underpinnings as well as their real-world applications.

Submit to our workshop at AAAI! It's our 3rd year and we always have the coolest speakers.

Workshop URL: https://sites.google.com/view/affcon2020

CALL FOR SHARED TASK SUBMISSIONS: There is a growing interest in understanding how humans initiate and hold conversations. The affective understanding of conversations focuses on the problem of how speakers use affect to react to a situation and to each other. We introduce the OffMyChest Conversation dataset, and invite submissions for the Computational Linguistics Affect Understanding (CL-Aff) Shared Task on Affect in Conversations.

Please see our detailed CFP!

https://sites.google.com/view/affcon2020/call-for-papers

Shared Task details: https://sites.google.com/view/affcon2020/cl-aff-shared-task

Submission Site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=affcon2020

Important Dates:

* November 7, 2019: Abstract Submission (optional) , Submissions via EasyChair

* November 15, 2019: Full paper submission

* December 04, 2019: Notification of Acceptance/ Rejection

* December 13, 2019: AAAI-20 Early registration deadline

* December 15, 2019: Camera-ready Versions due

* February 7 or 8, 2020: Workshop at AAAI-20

Shared Task Deadlines:

Submissions are via EasyChair (prefix your submission title with "[CL-Aff Shared Task]")

* August 26, 2019 - Registration open

* September 15, 2019 - Training set released

* October 15, 2019 - Test set released

* October 20, 2019 - Abstract submission with a short system description

* November 30, 2019 - System runs due & AAAI conference early registration deadline

* December 15, 2019 - System reports (full papers) due and peer review process begins

* February 7/8, 2020: All participants present at the Workshop at AAAI-20

Co-chairs:

Niyati Chhaya (Adobe Research, nchhaya at adobe.com<mailto:nchhaya at adobe.com>),

Kokil Jaidka (University of Pennsylvania, kokil.j at gmail.com<mailto:kokil.j at gmail.com> ),

Jennifer Healey (Adobe Research, jehealey at adobe.com<mailto:jehealey at adobe.com>),

Lyle Ungar (University of Pennsylvania, ungar at cis.upenn.edu<mailto:ungar at cis.upenn.edu>),

Atanu R Sinha (Adobe Research, atr at adobe.com<mailto:atr at adobe.com>)

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 18743 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190912/fc2cf4f1/attachment.txt>