[Corpora-List] Dataset for masters thesis

Anna Rogers anna.gld at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:34:15 CEST 2019

Hi Katharina,

If you're looking to do sentiment annotation, here are detailed guidelines we made for post-level annotation on social media:

https://github.com/text-machine-lab/rusentiment

There's also a large Russian dataset we made, RuSentiment. We are no longer allowed to distribute it, but maybe somebody else got a copy before it was taken down.

Best regards, Anna