[Corpora-List] Dataset for masters thesis

Valerio Basile basile at di.unito.it
Wed Jun 26 16:05:01 CEST 2019

In Italian, there are two that I am aware of, both from shared tasks held at EVALITA:

- SENTIPOLC 2016 (which includes the data from SENTIPOLC 2014) Tweets, with four independent binary classes: subjective, positive, negative, ironic. http://www.di.unito.it/~tutreeb/sentipolc-evalita16/data.html

- ABSITA 2018 Hotel reviews, with positive and negative polarity annotated across 7 aspects. http://sag.art.uniroma2.it/absita/data/

Best, Valerio