[Corpora-List] Reminder: German linguist engineer/researcher @365talents

Amandine Périnet amandine.perinet at 365talents.com
Wed Jun 26 11:17:51 CEST 2019

We invite applications for a linguist engineer / researcher at 365Talents, a platform (SaaS) that relies on artificial intelligence to revolutionise Talent Management in business and automatically suggests career development opportunities customed to each employee.

*Job description*

As a German Linguist Engineer/Research, you are responsible for creating and supporting the German language on our intelligent skills, internal mobility and staffing platform powered by AI.

You will be tasked to:

*Create datasets*: You create and modify datasets in German in order to gather the needed materials to train our algorithms. You also improve the depth and breadth of our French and English datasets.

*Adapt our processing pipeline to German*: You implement German support in our Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms. You contribute to various Open Source libraries such as *spaCy* to improve their support of German, for instance with linguistic preprocessing, morpho-syntactic analysis, lemmatization, named-entity detection, co-reference detection…

*Improve our algorithms*: You collaborate with our Data Engineers to deliver in production new features related to German, by using the *Python* programming language. You assist with modeling and training our deep learning algorithms developed with *Tensorflow*. You pay special attention to the reusability of your work in order to build solid foundations on which we will be able to add new languages in the near future.

*Evaluate the quality of our algorithms*: In full autonomy, you perform qualitative and quantitative analyses of the quality and performance of our algorithms. You produce repeatable, reproducible and comparable over time analyses in order to precisely measure the impact of your modifications.

*Team & Work Organization*: You collaborate with Amandine, our French & English Linguist Researcher. You work in an agile team composed of Data Scientists and Data Researchers. Your team is very involved in the tech ecosystem and works on state of the art technologies to solve interesting problems. You are also strongly connected to our Web team and Client team to deliver in production new features and communicate their results to our B2B clients.

*Location & Work Schedule*: You work in one of our offices, located in the heart of Lyon (France) and Paris (France). In both cases great places to work with cheerful teammates! Your schedule is free and occasional remote work is encouraged.

*Perks & Benefits*: Healthcare Insurance (Alan), Meal vouchers (Lunchr card), 50% off public transit subscription, Stock-options (BSPCE).

*Preferred experience*

*Must have:*

ˇ Perfect understanding and writing of German: you either are a native speaker or fully bilingual;

ˇ Proficiency in English;

ˇ A degree in Linguistics or Natural Language Processing (NLP) or in a related field;

ˇ Mastery of linguistics concepts, rule-writing capabilities, basic knowledge of semantics principles;

ˇ Knowledge (and love!) of programming with languages such as Python;

ˇ Autonomy in a Linux environment;

ˇ Being detail-oriented.

*Nice to have:*

ˇ PhD in Linguistics, NLP or in a related field;

ˇ Curiosity about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Human Resources (HR) universe;

ˇ Participation in the tech ecosystem through meetups or academic conferences.

*Recruitment process*

ˇ 1 phone interview to get to know each other;

ˇ 1 technical test followed by an open discussion;

ˇ 1 interview focused on your motivations and interests;

ˇ 1 physical interview to meet with our team;

ˇ Quick decision process.

To apply: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/fr/companies/365talents/jobs/german-linguist-engineer-researcher_lyon

--

*Amandine Périnet Data Science Researcher at 365Talents <https://www.365talents.com>* -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 16499 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190626/2037e317/attachment.txt>