[Corpora-List] Student travel grants for the 3rd Workshop on Abusive Language Online

Zeerak M Butt z.w.butt at sheffield.ac.uk
Sun Jun 23 17:23:40 CEST 2019

[Sorry for cross-posting]

Hi all,

For the Third Workshop on Abusive Language Online (to be held in conjunction with the Annual Meeting of the Association of Computational Linguistics on August 1st) we have secured some funds to help students participate in the workshop. If you are working in the area of online abuse and content moderation and are a student and want to join us at the workshop (see https://sites.google.com/view/alw3/ <https://sites.google.com/view/alw3/> for more information), please fill out the form linked below before the 1st of July:

https://forms.gle/LPW6ZJaLtZnkzLaDA <https://forms.gle/LPW6ZJaLtZnkzLaDA>

We can support travel, registration and accommodation for up to 2 nights.

Please feel free to share this and I hope to see some of you there!

Best, Zeerak -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1376 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190623/87939f07/attachment.txt>