[Corpora-List] SemEval discussion at NAACL 2019

Diana Maynard d.maynard at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 14:52:43 CEST 2019

Hi Ted

In my opinion, 4 pages is really not enough to write a decent system paper (my student submitted one, but had to leave out a lot of the interesting detail and discussion, which is a shame because that's where the real interest lies). Submitting a 4-page paper makes the whole thing barely worthwhile to put the effort in, and also makes it hard for others to understand the system properly and see what made in the end for a winning (or not) system and why. I'd be massively in favour of making this more flexible.

Diana