[Corpora-List] WeCNLP 2019 Last Call for Abstracts + Deadline Extension

Juan Miguel Pino juancarabina at fb.com
Sat Jun 15 17:27:05 CEST 2019

[Apologies for cross posting]

* Please note the deadline extension to June 30 (UTC-12). * Please note the multiple submission policy: WeCNLP 2019 is non archival and welcomes concurrent submissions such as EMNLP or CoNLL.

The second annual WeCNLP (West Coast NLP) Summit is an opportunity to foster discussions and collaborations between NLP researchers in academia and industry. The event will include talks and a panel from research leaders on the latest advances in NLP technologies. The day will conclude with a poster session.

We invite submissions in areas of NLP related, but not limited to, the following topics:

* bias and ethics in NLP. * multimodal NLP. * dialog and conversational AI. * low resource scenarios in NLP.

We encourage NLP researchers to submit an abstract describing new, previously, or concurrently published research. We welcome abstract submissions, in theory, methodology, as well as applications. Abstracts may describe completed research or work-in-progress. We also welcome abstract submissions on negative results as well as challenges faced in industrial or academic applications. Authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to present their work in a poster session. Selected abstracts will be presented both as a lightning talk and at the poster session. Submissions will be peer-reviewed in a double-blind setting.

Important Dates * June 30, 2019 – Poster abstract submission deadline * July 22 2019 – Notification of abstract acceptance * September 6 2019 – WeCNLP Summit

Please refer to the site https://www.wecnlp.ai/ for more information and please send email to juancarabina at fb.com<mailto:juancarabina at fb.com> or cmoghbel at fb.com<mailto:cmoghbel at fb.com> for further questions.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5815 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190615/868a6323/attachment.txt>