[Corpora-List] Reminder: TWO 3-year PhD studentships in Deep Learning for Text Analytics

Ansgar Scherp mail at ansgarscherp.net
Wed Jun 12 10:24:12 CEST 2019

/Please distribute this information for *two available PhD positions* to interested students. /

*1.) Prolonged deadline extension to June 28th *for a *3-year PhD position in Deep Learning for Text Analytics *with coverage of UK / EU fees. This position is *most suitable for applicants from the UK / EU and are strongly encouraged to apply. *For overseas applicants, please note that this position will require additional funds to cover the gap of the overseas tuition fees.

**

For details and to apply see: https://www.essex.ac.uk/postgraduate-research-degrees/opportunities/predicting-dynamic-economic-systems

2.) *PhD position covering oversea fees* *with deadline of 14th June 2019 in Deep Learning for Text Analytics*. Due to generous support from British Telecom, we can offer a PhD position that is covering the tuition fees for EU / UK students as well as overseas students.

For details and to apply see: https://www.essex.ac.uk/postgraduate-research-degrees/opportunities/analysing-and-understanding-multisource-and-multipurpose-unstructured-data

Please note, *only one application at a time is possible*. For questions regarding the open PhD studentship positions, please contact me via email (ansgar.scherp at essex.ac.uk) or phone +44 120687 2686.

Please *do not sent me your application papers directly via email* or via feedback forms of job portals. Those applications are not accepted by the university.

Best regards,

Ansgar

-- Professor Ansgar Scherp Head of Natural Language and Information Processing Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering University of Essex

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2697 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190612/ea2ffbb7/attachment.txt>