[Corpora-List] CFP: AINL 2019: Tartu, Estonia, November 20-22 *DEADLINE EXTENDED*

Lidia Pivovarova lidia.pivovarova at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 20:17:49 CEST 2019

** apologies for cross-posting **

AINL 2019: Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language 2019 Tartu, Estonia, November 20-22, 2019

http://ainlconf.ru Submission deadline (extended): June 17, 2019

The 8th conference on Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language (AINL 2019) invites everyone interested in intellectual technologies, both from academic institutes and innovative companies. The conference aimed to bring together experts in the areas of text mining, speech technologies, dialogue systems, information retrieval, machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotics; to create a platform for sharing experience, extending contacts and searching for possible collaboration.

Conference topics

Natural Language Processing Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning for NLP Information Retrieval Social Media and Social Network Analysis Speech Generation and Recognition, Spoken Language Processing Human-Computer Interfaces, Dialogue Systems Linked Data and Semantic Web Context Analysis, Text Mining Plagiarism Detection, Author Profiling and Authorship Detection Machine Translation, Crosslingual and Multilingual applications Big Data and Data Mining

Submission Guidelines

We invite the submission of papers that present original previously unpublished research. We accept full papers (12+ pages) and short papers (6–8 pages). All submitted papers will be peer reviewed. All papers will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the program committee. We use a double-blind review scheme. At least one author of accepted long and short papers must register for the conference and present the paper.

The authors should use the EasyChair system to submit their papers: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ainl2019.

Important Dates

Paper submission deadline: June 17, 2019 Notification of acceptance: July 31, 2019 Camera-ready version deadline: August 30, 2019 Conference dates: November 20–22, 2019

Publication

We plan to publish our proceedings in the Springer CCIS series indexed by Scopus and Web of Science (currently under evaluation).

Contact: ainlevent at gmail.com.

On behalf on the AINL organizing team,

Lidia Pivovarova -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2670 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190606/a6238e24/attachment.txt>