[Corpora-List] available data for stance detection

Noura Farra noura at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Jan 31 18:32:42 CET 2019

Hi Ahmed,

I have a corpus for Arabic, but it is not towards named entities only - can be any entity.

https://github.com/narnoura/SentimentTargets-paper/tree/master/data/arabic-finegrained

You may also be interested in the SemEval 2016 corpus for aspect-based sentiment analysis in multiple languages including English, French and Dutch:

http://alt.qcri.org/semeval2016/task5/

Best, Noura