[Corpora-List] available data for stance detection

Ahmed Hamdi ahmed.hamdi at univ-lr.fr
Thu Jan 31 16:38:00 CET 2019

Dear all,

I am wondering if anyone knows any available dataset/systems for stance detection.

We would like to evaluate the opinion analysis related to named entities. In other terms, we would like to associate a polarity to each named entity according to its context.

Ideally for English, French, German, Finnish or Swedish but all languages are welcome.

Thank you in advance for considering my request.

Best regards,

Ahmed Hamdi LABORATOIRE L3I ahmed.hamdi at univ-lr.fr Université de La Rochelle 23 avenue Albert Einstein BP 33060 - 17031 La Rochelle

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1969 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190131/47b81b59/attachment.txt>