[Corpora-List] PhD position in neural dialogue modelling at University of Amsterdam

Raquel Fernandez raquel.fernandez at uva.nl
Wed Jan 30 19:54:06 CET 2019

I have an opening for a fully funded 4-year PhD position in neural dialogue modelling within my ERC Consolidator project DREAM ("Distributed dynamic REpresentations for diAlogue Management") at the ILLC, University of Amsterdam. I'm looking for a candidate who has the technical skills and the scientific interest to conduct cutting-edge research in Machine Learning that is directly informed by ideas from Linguistics and Psycholinguistics.

The application deadline is the 25th of February 2019 and the intended starting date the 1st of September 2019, or shortly thereafter.

Full details at http://www.illc.uva.nl/NewsandEvents/News/Positions/newsitem/10538/

Please share with suitable candidates. Women are particularly encouraged to apply.

Thanks! Raquel

-- Raquel Fernandez Institute for Logic, Language & Computation University of Amsterdam http://illc.uva.nl/~raquel