[Corpora-List] Internship Opportunity at AI Lab in Philips Research, Cambridge, MA

Sadid Hasan sadidhasan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 02:57:54 CET 2019

*"Internship Opportunity at AI Lab in Philips Research, Cambridge, MA"*

We have an internship position available at the AI Lab in Philips Research, Cambridge, MA location. The ideal candidate should be a graduate student in Computer Science or related fields (with strong expertise in NLP/Computational Linguistics, Clinical Informatics, and deep learning) and should be available to start immediately.

Interested candidates are requested to e-mail me a copy of the most recent resume at sadid.hasan at philips.com or apply through this link directly: https://philips.avature.net/campuscareers/ProjectDetail/Cambridge-Massachusetts-United-States-Intern-Artificial-Intelligence-Lab-Research-Cambridge-MA-2019/14560

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Sadid Hasan, PhD.* Senior Scientist, Artificial Intelligence Lab Philips Research, Cambridge, MA Web: www.sadidhasan.com -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3431 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190127/33828eb0/attachment.txt>