[Corpora-List] [First CfP] Languaging Diversity International Conference 2019

Miguel-Angel Benitez-Castro mbenitez at unizar.es
Fri Jan 25 16:09:35 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

We would be most grateful if you could help us circulate the first official CALL FOR PAPERS for the 6th edition of the LANGUAGING DIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE (the main annual event for the I-LAND Inter-University Research Centre). This year's edition will be held at the FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES AT THE TERUEL CAMPUS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ZARAGOZA (SPAIN) from 24 to 27 September (24 Sep: Pre-conference workshops; 25-27: main conference). The topic of this year's edition is: "DISCOURSE AND PERSUASION 3.0: IDENTITIES IN A HYBRID AND MULTIMODAL WORLD".

The deadline for submissions is 31 MARCH.

For details on the conference (including CfP), visit our website: http://langdiv2019.unizar.es/

You may also follow us on Twitter (@LangDiv2019) and Facebook (https://goo.gl/2AniEo).

Looking forward to receiving your proposals and to welcoming you all in TERUEL in September!

With all our best wishes from Spain, -- Dr. Miguel-Angel Benitez-Castro Coordinador del Grado en Magisterio en Educación Primaria Departamento de Filología Inglesa y Alemana/Department of English and German Studies Facultad de Ciencias Sociales y Humanas (TERUEL) UNIVERSIDAD DE ZARAGOZA Tel: 978618123 / Ext: 861123 E-mail: mbenitez at unizar.es