[Corpora-List] Deadline extended -- Heidelberg Computational Humanities Summer School (HCH19)

Ines Rehbein rehbein at cl.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jan 16 11:55:24 CET 2019

*** HCH19 Heidelberg Computational Humanities Summer School -- still a few open spots ***

We have extended the application deadline for this year's Summer School of Computational Humanities at Heidelberg University until Jan 30, 2019.

As we aim at achieving a balance between international, national and local participants, we will also accept further applications from international PhD students but are now especially interested in receiving additional applications from students who are pursuing PhD-level research in the Digital Humanities at _German universities_.

Successful applicants will be provided with free accommodation and be reimbursed for their travel costs.

We're looking forward to applications from PhD candidates across the Computational / Digital Humanities spectrum!

For more information on the summer school, please see:

https://hch19.cl.uni-heidelberg.de

For information on how to apply, please go to:

https://hch19.cl.uni-heidelberg.de/cfp/applications.mhtml

In case of questions, please contact hch_local at cl.uni-heidelberg.de.

-- Ines Rehbein Leibniz ScienceCampus ICL Uni Heidelberg, IDS Mannheim