[Corpora-List] Looking for corpus from MUC 1 and MUC 2, other military corpora

David E. Price deprice at cs.utah.edu
Tue Jan 15 13:58:25 CET 2019

Hi,

I'm working on a project that needs to handle the language used by military organizations. I've found references to the first and second Message Understanding Conferences (MUC). They used a small corpus of documents concerning "fleet operations". Will someone please point me to a place where I could find this corpus?

Also, if anyone knows of any other military-based corpora in English, I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks,

Dave