[Corpora-List] Corpus of questions annotated with Bloom's Taxonomy?

José Pablo González josepablog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:56:11 CET 2019

Thank you all for the insights and the pointers! : )

-- José P. González-Brenes josepablogonzalez.com <http://www.josepablogonzalez.com>

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4553 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190114/78dd0181/attachment.txt>