[Corpora-List] Corpus of questions annotated with Bloom's Taxonomy?

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Sat Jan 12 16:14:01 CET 2019

Hi Jose,

if you don't find exactly the corpus you are looking for, you could probably use an educational corpus with questions and map its annotations onto the Bloom's levels.

If you wish to annotate the corpus automatically, I would consider automatic word-spotting. Here the lists of verbs for this purpose:

http://www.apu.edu/live_data/files/333/blooms_taxonomy_action_verbs.pdf http://www.clinton.edu/curriculumcommittee/listofmeasurableverbs.cxml, http://unex.uci.edu/pdfs/instructor/blooms_taxonomy.pdf https://www.moreheadstate.edu/getattachment/College-of-Education/Teacher-Education-Services/Cooperating-Teachers-and-University-Supervisors/Blooms-Verbs-and-Assessment-Types.pdf.aspx

Here also questions words: http://www.bloomstaxonomy.org/Blooms%20Taxonomy%20questions.pdf Best, Alexander -- Alexander Osherenko, Dr. rer. nat. Senior HCI architect Founder and R&D Socioware Development <http://www.socioware.de/osherenko_page.html> Profile: ResearchGate <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alexander_Osherenko> Implementing Social Smart Environments with a Large Number of Believable Inhabitants in the Context of Globalization <https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327425719_Implementing_Social_Smart_Environments_with_a_Large_Number_of_Believable_Inhabitants_in_the_Context_of_Globalization> at Springer