[Corpora-List] SNSF Post-Doc Position in Computational linguistics or Corpus Lingustics and Latin at the University of Lausanne

Francesca Dell'Oro francesca.delloro at unil.ch
Mon Jan 7 16:57:48 CET 2019

Dear list members, I would like to draw your attention to a Post-Doc position (4 years, 75%) in Computational Linguistics or Corpus Linguistics and Latin opening soon at the University of Lausanne. The position is founded by the Swiss National Science Foundation within the research project “A World of Possibilities. Modal Pathways on the Extra-Long Period of Time: The Diachrony of Modality in the Latin Language” (project n° PP00P1_176778). For a description of the position requirements and activities, see this link: SNSF Post-Doc Position<https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=universitdP&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=fr_FR&site=VjItZy84VGQ5U1B5c09CRGlJeTlzUHdlZz09&career_job_req_id=14252&selected_lang=fr_FR&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jo> The deadline for applying is January 20th. Please feel free to contact me (francesca.delloro at unil.ch<mailto:francesca.delloro at unil.ch>), if you need any further information. Best wishes, Francesca Dell’Oro, P.I. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 75641 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20190107/3a6ddc07/attachment.txt>