[Corpora-List] example case: wrong use of psycho-lingustics

Nihal Yağmur Aydın nyagmuraydin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 00:08:58 CET 2019

Hello everyone,

You may find my article on the wrong use of psycho-linguistics, at the Department of University of Bremen, with my social & psychological study of university and its employees in conjunction with cultural roots of German society on the article, titled as:

*"University of Bremen and its employees:*

*A Social Perspective**"* at my website: https://nyagmuraydin.wixsite.com/yagmur

You may download the article by clicking the PDF there.

Best Regards, Nihal Yağmur Aydın -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2461 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20191228/cdd55062/attachment.txt>