The conference will be held on 25th – 26th June, 2020.
The full CfP is available at http://www.ivacs.mic.ul.ie/call-for-papers/<http://www.ivacs.mic.ul.ie/call-for-papers-the-10th-ivacs-biennial-conference-2020/>
IVACS 2020 Plenary Speakers:
- Carolina Amador-Moreno, University of Extremadura, Spain
- Bethany Gray, Iowa State University, USA
- Christoph Rühlemann, Albrecht-Ludwigs-University Freiburg, Germany
Abstracts submission and timelines
- Full papers will involve a 20-minute presentation, plus 10 minutes for questions and discussion.
- Posters can present work in progress or summaries of completed studies, research projects or other innovations. Posters will be printed in portrait A0 size.
Abstracts will be 300 words (not including reference list, if any).
Deadline for receipt of abstracts: 20th December, 2019
Outcome of CfP: 24th January, 2020
To submit an abstract on Easychair, go to: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ivacs2020
(If you do not already have an Easychair account, you will need to set one up)
We look forward to celebrating 20 years of the Inter-Varietal Applied Corpus Studies (IVACS) research centre and network with you in Limerick!
Dr Anne O’Keeffe
On behalf of the IVACS 2020 Organising Committee Inter-Varietal Applied Corpus Studies (IVACS) Research Centre and Network
Séanadh Ríomhphoist / Email Disclaimer https://www.mic.ul.ie/about-mic/college-services/ict-services?index=5 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 6866 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20191202/a7b7d55f/attachment.txt>