[Corpora-List] Grammarly: PhD Research Internships for 2019

Joel Tetreault tetreaul at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 16:40:38 CEST 2018

(apologies for cross-posting)

Grammarly NYC has research internships open for 2019! We're looking for late-stage PhD students or very talented Masters students with a background in NLP, ML and DL. The goal the internship is to conduct high-quality research which can impact Grammarly's mission of helping our millions of users write and communicate more clearly and effectively. Internships are 12 weeks and can start at any point during the year.

Possible topics include, but are not limited to: machine translation, paraphrase and textual compression, style detection and transformation, coherence, argumentation, discourse processing, semantic representations, and general machine and deep learning techniques.

Please use the link below to apply. Deadline is November 12!

https://www.grammarly.com/jobs/engineering/phd-research-internship?gh_jid=1378355

Joel Tetreault Director of Research Grammarly joel.tetreault at grammarly.com -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3235 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180929/7c15717b/attachment.txt>