[Corpora-List] ICAME40: Call for papers & workshop proposals

FLACH Susanne susanne.flach at unine.ch
Fri Sep 14 18:03:37 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce the 40th ICAME at the Université de Neuchâtel in Switzerland from June 1-5, 2019. The theme is “Language in Time, Time in Language”.

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

Joan Bybee (New Mexico) Lisa Lim (Hong Kong) Monika Bednarek (Sydney) Natalia Levshina (Leipzig) Raj Mesthrie (Cape Town)

CALL FOR PAPERS

We invite abstracts for the following presentation formats:

- Full paper (20 + 10 mins discussion) - Work-in-progress report (10 + 5 mins) - Software demonstration (30 mins) - Poster (incl. a 5-minute presentation in the Special Session)

Abstracts must be anonymous and not exceed 500 words (incl. references). They should clearly state research question(s), approach, method, data and (expected) results. Authors are allowed to submit two abstracts if at least one paper is co-authored.

We accept submissions through our conference website until December 15, 2018. Please go to www.icame40.ch/login to create an account and follow the instructions. Notification of acceptance will be sent by mid-January.

CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS

We also invite proposals for pre-conference workshops held on Saturday, June 1. If you would like to convene a workshop, please send your proposal to icame40 at unine.ch by October 15. Notifications of acceptance will be sent out by early November. If accepted, workshop convenors will be responsible for calls (deadline: December 15) and peer-review (by January 10).

For more information visit our website (www.icame40.ch), contact us at icame40 at unine.ch or engage with us on Twitter (@icame40, #icame40).

Kind regards, The ICAME40 organisers