[Corpora-List] PhraseNET Database Toolbox Spanish/English

JOSE LUCCA jldelucca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:24:52 CEST 2018

Dear all,

We are glad to announce the availability for downloading <http://www.phrasenet.com/formulario.html> the first *release* of the PhraseNET Database Toolbox, an Academic freeware application software for retrieval and extraction phraseological units which have started with Spanish texts with equivalents available in Portuguese. This release is just a bug fix release. No new features were added.

By other hand I am pleased to announce the *Spanish/English version of the PhraseNET Database Toolbox* with their own install file based on Spanish texts (Corpus) where phraseological units given in Spanish are shown with their equivalents in English. Both are based on my PhD thesis PhraseNET Automated Detection and Extraction of Phraseological Units - Universitat Politecnica de Valencia <https://www.infoling.org/repository/PhDdiss-Infoling-8-10-2015.pdf> (2011)

https://www.phrasenet.com

Best regards

J. L. De LUCCA

Universidad Politècnica de Valencia, PhD, 2011

Sao Paulo University, PhD, 2001 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2868 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180914/f099d568/attachment.txt>