[Corpora-List] Info on workshops for corpus tools/digital humanities

Angelika Peljak-Łapińska angelika.peljak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:01:46 CEST 2018

Dear Mai,

Lancaster University created a MOOC in Corpus Linguistics, they run it from time to time at FutureLearn platform and, actually, it is running right now: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/corpus-linguistics#section-dates

CLARIN offers a range of events (workshops and seminars among others): https://www.clarin.eu/events

There are also workshops in corpus linguistics and literary translation held next year in Swansea University: https://languagestranslationandmediaatswansea.wordpress.com/2019-calt-workshops/

All best, Angelika Peljak