[Corpora-List] Bilingual User-Generated Datasets

Pinar ARSLAN 0707.pinar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:57:32 CEST 2018

Dear List,

I am looking for user-generated contents aligned with 2 languages for research purpose. The language pairs I am interested are:

- English-Italian

- English-German

- German-Italian

Do you know any parallel user-generated datasets (e.g. bilingual social media datasets)? I have found a bilingual parallel corpus of World Cup tweets in English-German language pair. Please let me know if you know such parallel datasets.

Regards,

Pinar Arslan Research Engineer INRIA Sophia Antipolis, France -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1499 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181022/2965b50d/attachment.txt>