[Corpora-List] Call for Participation in a survey on replicability/reproducibility in NLP

Cyril Grouin cyril.grouin at limsi.fr
Sun Oct 21 18:43:07 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

As replicability/reproducibility (1) comes more and more into focus, we would like to get a clearer picture of how prevalent the topic is, how interested the community is in this topic, and how to bring interested people together. We'd be extremely grateful if you could help us by answering a few short questions on the subject in a survey that takes about 5 minutes. The results will give us a better picture on how the community sees this issue. You can find the survey here:

http://qcm.paris-sorbonne.fr/index.php?sid=84947&lang=en <http://qcm.paris-sorbonne.fr/index.php?sid=84947&lang=en>

All data you enter is anonymized and no personal information is gathered. If you provide us with personal information (for ex your Email), we will handle it accordingly.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Karën Fort, Margot Mieskes, Kevin B. Cohen, Aurélie Névéol, Cyril Grouin

(1) For more information on the terminology, see: http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2018/summaries/952.html <http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2018/summaries/952.html>

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1607 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181021/c24841c7/attachment.txt>